• Place the ‘cupped’ brief between the thighs from the front - with the absorbent and completely white surface next to the skin, the absorbent area with tabs to the rear.
• Unfold rear absorbent area and fit snugly to the body.
• Wetness indicator shoul
• Measure the waist and hips - use the larger size.
• Choose correct product size - if between sizes try the smaller size first.
• Open up the brief lengthways, leaving the non-woven side panels in folded position.
• Hold brief at each end and gently f
• Unfold front area and fit into position, as high
as possible in the groin area.
• Unfold front side panels, fit snugly to the body
and unfold side panels at the back.
• To fasten the brief, position the upper hook and loop tabs at a slightly downwar
• Check that the brief is comfortably and closely fitted.
• When the stripes on the product are aligned,
the super absorbent core is correctly positioned.
• To open and reclose the tabs, open the blue stripe and reclose onto the textile backsheet or no