MoliMed® for men protect provides an ideal solution for men with slight urinary incontinence.
- Unique ‘v’ shape provides extra absorbency at the front where it is needed
- Comfortable to wear in the crotch area
- Soft, inner cuffs provide additional leakage protection
- Male genitalia fits inside the product
- Designed to be worn within own underwear – the adhesive strip keeps the product securely in place
- The soft, breathable backsheet ensures maximum comfort
Information coming soon.
- Malcolm01st Feb 2013
- Excellent - good fit and easy to wear with underwear and use when 'going to the toilet'.
- Mervyn25th Jan 2013
- I have been using Moliped for men for a number of years. These used to be supplied by the local health authority who now have supplied inferior products. This is probably due to costings. I now buy my pads from Hartmann and the service I receive is excellent
- John12th Nov 2012
- Good product but arrived very poorly packed. The flimsy box was open with a piece of sellotape coming off it and the delivery driver looked inside it asking me then to check that the contents were correct. Your delivery was anything but "discreet"!
- Peter09th Nov 2012
- Arrived quickly in plain packaging. Good design.
- Jennifer11th Sep 2012
- I have made several orders recently for this product and am totally satisfied with the very quick, efficient service that you provide. Thank you.
- stephen07th Aug 2012
- Excellent service as usual. Regards, Steve Mansell
- Michael09th Jun 2012
- I have been using these pads for many months now and they work well. However, I think it would be useful for new users to be given some advice on which way up the pads should be used to maximise capacity. It seemed obvious to me at first that the thin end should be pointing down - but this reduces capacity considerably - so I have now changed to thin end up. This has no disadvantage and capacity is very much greater.