|Light||Pack of 28||58.5 x 28 cm||470ml||£9.29|
|Normal||Pack of 28||62 x 32.5cm||550ml||£10.01|
|Plus||Pack of 28||62 x 32.5cm||720ml||£10.82|
|Extra||Pack of 28||69 x 36 cm||960ml||£14.12|
|Maxi||Pack of 28||69 x 36 cm||1110ml||£14.86|
|Super||Pack of 28||69 x 36 cm||1360ml||£15.45|
MoliForm® soft anatomically shaped pads provide a reliable solution for slight to very severe bladder and bowel leakage. White textile like backsheet for maximum wearing comfort and highest discretion. To ensure best product performance and a perfect for use with MoliPants® fixation pants.
• Unisex shaped pads available in 6 absorbency levels
• Soft and discreet textile-like backsheet
• Advanced Dry Zone ensures fluids are locked inside the absorbent core and contact with the skin is minimised
• Integrated odour neutraliser for enhanced discretion and your peace of mind
• The wetness indicator on the backsheet enables you to identify when the product needs changing
Information coming soon.
- PEGGY06th Apr 2013
- Good product.
- AMANDA31st Mar 2013
- Excellent for the night-time,gives you peace of mind when you are in a deep sleep.
- Susan21st Mar 2013
- Very comfortable.
- Leonard21st Mar 2013
- They were for my wife she said they are very good and comfortable
- George28th Feb 2013
- Although I don't use these Moliform pads myself the person I get them for says they are very good.
- Morag16th Jan 2013
- Bought for my mother for overnight. They seem to do the trick, keeps her dry.
- David10th Jan 2013
- Very well made and comfortable at the same time.
- J22nd Dec 2012
- Does what it says on the tin.
- Reginald13th Dec 2012
- Provides a good secure protection while being thin enough to wear discreetly with normal clothing
- Anna09th Nov 2012
- Directed to Moliform Soft by healthcare professionals and care agency, very happy with product. My Mum, for whom I order is now bed bound and after 10 months we have avoided rashes/bed sores etc, certainly due in part to the product
- MICHAEL28th Sep 2012
- Brilliant Service!
- Ishbel19th Aug 2012
- Thank you an excellent service. Ishbel.
- Brian27th Jul 2012
- good soft absorbant pads
- Katharine30th Jun 2012
- I am very satisfied with this product which does better than all similar ones I have tried. The delivery was prompt and the man understood that old people can't rush to open the door.
- john26th Jun 2012
- larger size for incontinence use ease of mind good product
- leonora18th Jun 2012
- they r very good
- John15th Jan 2012
- This is basically a very good product, although in it's latest "Soft" form it is not as resilient to fluffing up before use. Also a higher absorbency version would be useful at certain times.
- Marion23rd Nov 2011
- Delivery quick and good quality goods. I am very satisfied.
- Judy E14th Nov 2011
- Thoughly satisfied with product.
- lucy22nd Oct 2011
- This is a product used by the hospital that my Mum was in. We purchase them as they are what Mum is familiar with. We did try other products but they were not as good and Mum was not happy with them. The service is excellent, delivery is normally no more than 48 hours (2 working days) from order.
- Robert26th Jun 2011
- Product at chosen absorbtion does the job. Pity the (?) rear part of pad is wasted. Consider a design that deals with urine incontinence only BUT ensure overall coverage is such as to prevent leaks past the sides or perineum extremity. The mo;iform support pants are good and help ensure the diaper makes a good seal also at nights they allow good breathing from skin