|Small||50-80cm/20-31"||1350ml||Pack of 14||£12.39|
|Medium||70-120cm/28-47"||2290ml||Pack of 14||£16.00|
|Large||100-150cm/39-59"||2600ml||Pack of 14||£18.00|
We recommend MoliCare® Super Plus for very severe bladder and bowel leakage with heavy gushes of urine. This range of highly absorbent containment products has an extra wide absorbent core and a fully waterproof backing which wraps round your hips and waist snugly for peace of mind.
- All-in-one briefs with fixation tabs
- Offer very high absorbency and premium leakage protection features
- Full waterproof backing for maximum security
- Soft inner cuffs provide extra leakage protection
- The wetness indicator on the waterproof backing tells you at a glance when the product should be changed
Information coming soon.
- Anthony31st Jul 2013
- Following a stroke my wife needs to wear pads for bladder control. Your MoliCare Super Plus are the only pads I have found capable of seeing her through the night. My wife has a small frame , but is at the top end of the medium-size. During this hot weather the pads are very bulky for her with lots of excess cover above the absorbent part of the pad. This has caused her skin to become sweaty and itchy at times. Although she has been allergic to the plastic in some other pads, the super plus pads do not cause any allergic reaction at all. I may try to experiment by cutting off some of the excess cover and repositioning the top sticky. All in all a great pad and I say again, it's the only one capable of doing the job. Well done. Tony
- christopher20th Apr 2013
- We've tried many different makes of pads on our adult son and these are the most reliable we've found. They fit snug and are the only ones to keep him and the bed dry all night.. Quick delivery.
- Edward07th Mar 2013
- very pleased with product although delivery took over a week
- Manzar17th Dec 2012
- Very good product. Promptly delivered. Excellent and easy to use online service. Very competitive prices - highly recommended.
- Peter09th Nov 2012
- Arrived quickly in plain packaging. Very good for severe incontinence. Not too easy to put on squarely though and I would find it easier if the side bits that stick were re- stickable (like childrens nappies)
- Nicola06th Nov 2012
- Unfortunately this product is only available in 3 sizes there is a big gap between size 2 and 3 not really catering for tall slim people.
- ashleigh12th Oct 2012
- I have tried this nappies and are well pleased with them they hold a great amount of liquid and would reccomend them to people with severe bladder incontinence like I have I will be ordering some more and they are comfortable to wear
- lucy18th Sep 2012
- I buy these in a size up for my austistic 17 year old to wear at night. They are extremely absorbent, easy to put on and clearly comfortable to wear.
- david29th Jun 2012
- excellent product ! total protection