|X Small||Pack of 14||45-70cm/18-28||621ml||£9.76|
|Small||Pack of 14||60-90cm/24-35||680ml||£9.72|
|Medium||Pack of 14||80-120cm/31-47||805ml||£10.54|
|Large||Pack of 14||100-150cm/39-59||949ml||£13.34|
|X Large||Pack of 14||130-170cm/51-67||1119ml||£15.06|
Our standard pull-up offers you discreet protection for severe urinary and faecal incontinence. Worn like normal underwear, our products can be easily pulled on and off, enabling you to continue with your active life.
Unique benefits of the MoliCare® Mobile range
- Discreet to wear
- Easy to fit and wear - just like normal underwear
- Tear-open sides help you to change used products quickly and easily
- Soft inner cuffs provide extra leakage protection
- The breathable backing is kind to skin and comfortable to wear
- Coloured stripe to indicate the front of the brief
- Wetness indicator to help with changing routine
Information coming soon.
- Kay18th Apr 2013
- Excellent product.
- Robert10th Apr 2013
- My wife, sadly, has an advanced dementia and has been doubly incontinent for several years. I was struggling to cope with the situation until I tried Molicare Mobile. This product has proven to be invaluable to me as her carer.
- PEGGY06th Apr 2013
- I have used this product for many years and found it excellent. It helps to give confidence to cope with a potentially embarrassing condition
- sandra07th Feb 2013
- I buy these for my mum, she's 87 in 2 weeks time.she has difficulty walking, and so has mishaps on the way to the bathroom. This product is ideal for her as it does not allow leaks while on the move. I would definately recommend this product.
- WENDY23rd Dec 2012
- Hartmann always offer an exceptionally prompt service which is brilliant. The products are excellent and have made dad's life much easier. Thank you.
- Alan02nd Sep 2012
- These pants feel nice and soft to touch but are strong enough to withstand a fair amount of pulling on as my husband is unable to move himself. They are less bulky than the super variety but give adequate protection for accidents.
- Keith12th Aug 2012
- a very good product for those suffering from severe incontinence. light enough to be reasonably un-obtrusive under reasonably loose clothing. ideal for night time wear.
- mandy04th Jul 2012
- Excellent product, allows more freedom of movement than a traditional pad.
- Joyce15th Jun 2012
- The best products of this kind that we have found. Comfortable and efficient. Excellent, reliable delivery service.
- Dana17th May 2012
- I ordered these pullups as my mum has already been using them in Czech republic for past six months or so with great success,she is 90 years old with Alzheimers, they are convenient, able to stop all leaks and stains, no more washing and soaking heavily stained knickers, these MoliCare Mobile are a godsend!! Dana Gower, King's Lynn, Norfolk
- Kate06th May 2012
- These are great for those times when you need the flexability of not rushing for a wee all the time. Fit is quite good and not too bulky, though this is the mid size capacity. I can wear these under my trousers (loose fit) fairly discreetly but then I have the small waist size so they give me a 'booty' I do not own natuerally so get away with it. A skirt would probably not show anything.