|6 x 7 cm||10||Hydrofilm®||£2.64|
|10 x 12.5 cm||10||Hydrofilm®||£4.80|
|10 x 15 cm||10||Hydrofilm®||£6.12|
|12 x 25 cm||25||Hydrofilm®||£24.90|
|10 x 25 cm||25||Hydrofilm®||£23.70|
|15 x 20 cm||10||Hydrofilm®||£11.16|
|20 x 30 cm||10||Hydrofilm®||£18.60|
|5 x 7.2 cm||50||Hydrofilm® Plus||£10.20|
|9 x 10 cm||50||Hydrofilm® Plus||£15.60|
|9 x 15 cm||25||Hydrofilm® Plus||£8.70|
|10 x 20 cm||25||Hydrofilm® Plus||£13.20|
|10 x 25 cm||25||Hydrofilm® Plus||£17.40|
|10 x 30 cm||25||Hydrofilm® Plus||£19.80|
- Allows skin to breathe so moisture does not collect underneath the dressing
- Keeps bacteria out
- Transparency allows for wound monitoring
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Easy to apply
- Also available Hydrofilm® Plus with a highly absorbent wound dressing pad to absorb any fluid
Information coming soon.
- Sandra23rd Aug 2013
- Very good service and very quality item re hydrfilm.
- Michael J02nd Aug 2013
- The Hydrofilm transparent film dressing is excellent in most respects. Application of the dressing is tricky, however, due to the thinness of the film.Care must be taken or the film can wrinkle and adhere to itself. I expect that frequent use of the product will increase one's skill in applying this dressing. Otherwise, I am most satisfied with the product.
- Anne25th Nov 2012
- The edges did not stick down as well as I'd have hoped but apart from that it does what it says. Would buy again but use extra tape around edges to keep them down.